Accepting the Gift of Property
Gifted Residential Property Liquidation is the one-stop program for an organization or gift advisor in the evaluation, acquisition, management and disposition of gifts of residential real estate. When your organization has the opportunity to accept a gift of real estate, just call 1-2-3 HomeKeys to get the process started.
Committed to the Highest of Standards
1-2-3 HomeKeys is committed to provide your organization ethical, professional and timely service in the handling of your residential property donations. We begin by listening to your needs and requirements,
A Comprehensive, Customizable Program
- Accessible: the program is available in all 50 states.
- Flexible: we can adjust this program to fit your specific requirements.
- Comprehensive: we take care of all phases of the real estate gift from analysis, acquisition, management, marketing and closing. Please note we do not provide legal or tax advice.
- Personalized service: you work with an Account Manager who is your single point of contact on all of your properties.
- We provide complete property management.
Your account manager allows you one point of contact to service your needs and answer any questions you may have on all properties.
- One of our Realtor® Associates performs a Broker Price Opinion (BPO) and conducts an interior inspection.
- We arrange any necessary inspections such as a home inspection or structural pest control report.
- In most cases, we can provide the public record property documents at no charge.
- We will order a preliminary title report.
- 1-2-3 HomeKeys provides comprehensive property management including:
- Connecting all utilities
- Arrange gardening, pool service, etc.
- Monthly itemized invoice on each property.
- Invoice can be paid quarterly or through escrow when property sells.
- We arrange for any required repairs to be completed.
- A local Realtor Associate will list the property for sale.
- You receive weekly updates on the marketing of the property.
- Your real estate agent presents each offer, going over the pros and cons of each. You are provided an estimated net proceeds sheet with each offer, showing all known costs.
- Your Realtor and Account Manager guide and advise you throughout the closing process.
- You receive a revised estimated proceeds sheet based on the offer you have accepted.
- You will be updated weekly on the progress of the closing.
- We will discontinue utility and other services such as gardening or pool service when you use our management services.